Reflection Signature Suite and New Frustrations with Celebrity's Website...Oops..wrong forum

I have a fantastic TA who has jumped through all kinds of hoops to get me accurate information...but if there's anything that I've learned over the last year is that information on Celebrity's website is fluid, in addition to changes to perks and amenities.

So here's the deal:

I booked a 4 night mother-daughter getaway on Reflection.  The prices were fairly reasonable and so I snagged a Signature suite because the website says that specialty dining and bar set up (like Royal suites and above) are included.  Great!  I wanted DM to experience all the specialties because she's never sailed with Celebrity.

I stumbled upon a thread from early January, 2024 where someone was asking if they would get the Signature suite benefits if they win a move up bid.  A poster chimed in to say that the rep at the future cruise desk said that beginning in 2024 those perks were going to be dropped from the Signature suite.  So I reached out to my TA and asked them to inquire about the amenities.  The rep on the phone said the perks are still included.  Ok, fine.  But I still wasn't convinced so I went to Celebrity's website and read the individual, bullet point description, side by side with the Signature suite vs Royal suite.  Sure enough, the RS description is explicit in that it includes specialties and bar set up.  The only place that it says Signature suites get unlimited specialty dining and bar set up is in the general description (on a different page)...it's left out of the detailed description.  I've added a screen shot of the side-by-side comparison.  

So I reached out to my TA again and told her what I found and indicated that unless Celebrity was able to put it into writing that we would receive those benefits on our sailing, I wanted to down-grade.  She called Celebrity again and shared my side-by-side comparison with the rep.  She was again told that it was just the wording on the website but that the perks WERE included with the Signature suite and they would put it in writing...I don't have that yet.

My TA has called twice, I've emailed the Executive Office for clarification (no response yet)...I'm still not convinced.  Anyone here currently in a Signature suite or have been in one since January, 2024 who can attest to the actual perks of that suite?

Sorry for the long post...I'm exhausted just typing it! 😳.  Any help or insight is appreciated.

image.thumb.png.66a7364e425e3d904a4fb5ea9259ec05.png

Edited by Georgia_Peaches

• Georgia_Peaches changed the title to Reflection Signature Suite and New Frustrations with Celebrity's Website...Oops..wrong forum
29 minutes ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

I have a fantastic TA who has jumped through all kinds of hoops to get me accurate information...but if there's anything that I've learned over the last year is that information on Celebrity's website is fluid, in addition to changes to perks and amenities.

So here's the deal:

I booked a 4 night mother-daughter getaway on Reflection.  The prices were fairly reasonable and so I snagged a Signature suite because the website says that specialty dining and bar set up (like Royal suites and above) are included.  Great!  I wanted DM to experience all the specialties because she's never sailed with Celebrity.

I stumbled upon a thread from early January, 2024 where someone was asking if they would get the Signature suite benefits if they win a move up bid.  A poster chimed in to say that the rep at the future cruise desk said that beginning in 2024 those perks were going to be dropped from the Signature suite.  So I reached out to my TA and asked them to inquire about the amenities.  The rep on the phone said the perks are still included.  Ok, fine.  But I still wasn't convinced so I went to Celebrity's website and read the individual, bullet point description, side by side with the Signature suite vs Royal suite.  Sure enough, the RS description is explicit in that it includes specialties and bar set up.  The only place that it says Signature suites get unlimited specialty dining and bar set up is in the general description (on a different page)...it's left out of the detailed description.  I've added a screen shot of the side-by-side comparison.  

So I reached out to my TA again and told her what I found and indicated that unless Celebrity was able to put it into writing that we would receive those benefits on our sailing, I wanted to down-grade.  She called Celebrity again and shared my side-by-side comparison with the rep.  She was again told that it was just the wording on the website but that the perks WERE included with the Signature suite and they would put it in writing...I don't have that yet.

My TA has called twice, I've emailed the Executive Office for clarification (no response yet)...I'm still not convinced.  Anyone here currently in a Signature suite or have been in one since January, 2024 who can attest to the actual perks of that suite?

Sorry for the long post...I'm exhausted just typing it! 😳.  Any help or insight is appreciated.

image.thumb.png.66a7364e425e3d904a4fb5ea9259ec05.png

Very frustrating, sorry I can't help. We've cancelled the last of our Retreat bookings with Celebrity. A brave new world for us moving onto smaller ships and new cruise lines. It almost feels like anticipating our first cruise after sailing exclusively with Celebrity for 13 years. 

I do hope you get confirmation and enjoy your cruise.