Celebrity Select level questions

jonj

New to Celebrity, am Emerald level on RC and matched to Select on Celebrity.

Not sailing with any children in case that matters.

Looking to book the Beyond for early 2025 10 night sailing. Wondering if we should take the inclusive package with the classic drink option, the upgraded one or none at all.

We are thinking of booking Aqua Class as we are traveling with other family and what they prefer to book.

As Select level, I see I receive these items.

• 25% off Wi-Fi Package or Wi-Fi upgrade
  • One standard bag of laundry at discounted price
  • 10% off Drink Package or upgrade to Premium pre-cruise
  • 10% discount at The Spa

How does the discount on Wifi work, it is applied to the inclusive packages? Sometime applied in advance or once onboard.

Same question on the drink package for the discount noted above.

Anyone know the cost of the Wifi? I do need to check email daily as I run a small business.

My husband likes his espresso in the morning, a couple of glasses of wine in the evening. I like a couple of cocktails but we are not huge drinkers. Is the package worth it or pay as we go? Currently the package is pricing at $2800 more than not including it, based on today's prices.

Anything else I am missing / forgetting to think about?

Thank you in advance for any information and guidance.

Edited by jonj

It will not apply to the inclusive package.  Those discounts only apply if you buy the products Ala carte. So you would need to purchase a cruise only then buy each part you want.  The included rates usually come out much better overall when purchasing cruise,  With it being 2800 or about more if adding the inclusive drinks and wifi,  140 a day pp for the upgrade that is very high overall and it would be more ideal to just purchase the wifi and drink package separately but it is just figuring out the math with this.  Wifi fluctuates in pricing based on sales, right now it's 30% off on my cruise or 16.99 per day reg 25.49 pd. 

If you book All Included you do not get the Captain's Club discount on the initial drink package or WiFi that is part of your cruise fare. You would get Classic drinks and Basic WiFi which you could upgrade to Premium drinks and faster WiFi. The Cruise Planner discount is occasionally more than the Captain's Club discount so choose the one that makes the most sense. If you book Aqua the 10% discount only applies to spa services. 

If you book Cruise Only, you can only buy Premium WiFi which is around $24.99 for one device or $43.00 for two devices, per day. Drinks are $60.99 for Classic and $72.99 for Premium (plus 20%). Did you mean the All Included vs Cruise Only is $1,400 more for two? If you shop around you can get a Cruise Only group rate through a travel agent for around $5,200 for either Jan 2025 sail date. 

Looking at 2025 cruise, you also have many "seasonal" or "holiday" specials to take advantage of. I upgraded during black friday and saved quite a bit. And if the price for add-ins drops, you can cancel and rebuy anytime for full refund.

Edited by fliprcruiser