QV Winter 2025

happywhencruizing

Apologies if the question has been asked and answered, in my defence I am just newbie to this forum, I am looking to book a Christmas cruise on Queen Victoria for 2025, but cannot see any itineries on their website, I am guessing they are not released yet, does anyone know when the release date will be

Thank you

There is supposed to be a big announcement this February and accompanying release of itineraries to follow soon after.  Word is Queen Victoria will be sailing the Caribbean based from Miami for Winter 2025/2026.

21 minutes ago, DWhit said:

There is supposed to be a big announcement this February and accompanying release of itineraries to follow soon after.  Word is Queen Victoria will be sailing the Caribbean based from Miami for Winter 2025/2026.

That's Queen Elizabeth that will be doing Caribbean itineraries from Miami during winter 2025/26.

What I've found for Queen Victoria indicates that she may be sailing to Lisbon, Funchal, Tenerife, Gran Canaria and Lanzarote over Christmas 2025 and then Zeebrugge, Amsterdam and Cherbourg over New Year.

We are indeed expecting an official announcement from Cunard sometime this month.

Edited by bluemarble

7 minutes ago, bluemarble said:

That's Queen Elizabeth that will be doing Caribbean itineraries from Miami during winter 2025/26.

What I've found for Queen Victoria indicates that she may be sailing to Lisbon, Funchal, Tenerife, Gran Canaria and Lanzarote over Christmas 2025 and then Zeebrugge, Amsterdam and Cherbourg over New Year.

We are indeed expecting an official announcement from Cunard sometime this month.

Goodness, it is beginning to get like waiting for the announcement a new Pope has been elected. 😀 White smoke from all Cunard funnels on the day…

• Haha 3