Another Sanctuary question…

redflag216

It may vary a bit by ship, but IIRC approx 8:30am to 12:30pm and 1:00pm to 5:00pm.  It is roughly two 4-hour segments with a break so they can do a fresh setup.  If booked for the whole day, you just ignore the break.  I think you can stay often until close to 5:30am and you might get in by 8:00am.  In my experience, it isn't exactly regimented.

• Like 2

You can arrive at 8 am and leave at 12:30 pm for the arrival of the afternoon shift which ends at 5 pm.  Or, reserve for the whole day 8 am to 5 pm.  If you choose to book for your entire cruise, your lounger is reserved everyday in the same location and is discounted $10.00 per day.  

• Like 2

My experience of times are exactly the same as those above.  I would also ad:

The staff is VERY busy between 12:00 noon and 1:00pm, between changing many loungers from the morning people to getting them ready for the afternoon people, people who are in there in the morning or all day who are ordering lunch, then having a group of people arriving around 1pm for afternoon use, it can be a bit hectic.  image.thumb.jpeg.135ac4617aa08a9053df2ad6f96361fd.jpeg

We have had success when we book the afternoon and nobody has booked the same loungers in the morning, getting into the Sanctuary a bit early especially on port days when there are very few rentals in the morning.  

• Like 1