chase hotel in rocky point Florida

MIsharona

This is an older property in a pretty remote location....defiantly newer properties in better locations available. Only restaurant in walking distance is Bahama Breeze....or if you go over to the Westin.

3 hours ago, MIsharona said:

can you recommend a better hotel ?  thank you 

If it were me I would be looking for a hotel in the Channelside district or Water St. district...many hotels to choose from in all categories and budgets....from budget to 5 star. Many more places within walking distance such as restaurants, attractions and bars....as well as depending on the exact location in the 2 areas above I suggested, you might even be able to either walk to the port or take a free trolley. 

thanks for responding to me!  yes we stayed on the riverwalk a couple times just looking for something different we are cruising out of orlando this would be after the cruise. maybe I should reconsider lol. how about the Westshore not sure about that I want? a view and a good hotel im kinda spoiled. lol.  I want to be around good restaurants too like the Columbia. 

• Like 1

On 2/15/2024 at 2:52 PM, MIsharona said:

thanks for responding to me!  yes we stayed on the riverwalk a couple times just looking for something different we are cruising out of orlando this would be after the cruise. maybe I should reconsider lol. how about the Westshore not sure about that I want? a view and a good hotel im kinda spoiled. lol.  I want to be around good restaurants too like the Columbia. 

Columbia is one of my favorites....not sure if you know but there is also Columbia Cafe located right near the port in the Tampa Bay History Center...it's an abbreviated version of the Ybor original but just as good. If you like Italian check out their sister restaurant in Ybor called Cafe Santos Stefano...excellent! If you're looking for a little different experience but want to be right around the Ybor area with these great restaurants in walking distance....take a look at Hotel Haya.

On 2/14/2024 at 8:25 PM, SUESEABE said:

We will be staying there one night pre-cruise in 16 days. I'll let you know.

On 2/14/2024 at 8:25 PM, SUESEABE said:

We will be staying there one night pre-cruise in 16 days. I'll let you know.

did you go yet?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@MIsharona

We were pleasantly surprised. Front desk friendly. The room was large and clean,  comfortable bed, nice kitchen area, and a seating spot for watching television. A small balcony to view the Bay. The breakfast offered included hot items and breads and yogurt. It was  short walk to the Bahama Breeze restaurant, also short walk to small market (picked up wine for cruise).