Norwegian Encore cabin 10708

Welcome back - LOL. As far as location I will include the response I provided with your original thread. This stateroom is the furthest forward on that deck, which will subject you to feeling the up and down motion of the ship the most as it moves forward through the waves. The higher your deck the more this will be felt. Also, the more central on the ship your stateroom is the less this motion will be felt.

This could be a concern if you are sensitive to this type of motion. Your deck is relatively low in terms of the stateroom decks, so this will help reduce this. You have staterooms above, below, and around you, which is always best for quiet staterooms, so noise from any public venue would not be a concern.

Just to note, the rolling motion that results from waves hitting the sides of the ship will be felt similarly anywhere on the ship, but is mitigated by the ships stabilizers.

All of this category's staterooms have similar balconies and there is not any obstructions with your view, so I don't think any one stateroom's view would be better than the other and would expect you will have a great view of the starboard side of the ship, as well as forward and aft.

I will add that we have never sailed on this ship or stateroom category, so my information is not from direct experience, but from 32 years and 50+ cruises, and I believe it will accurately apply.  Maybe someone else with direct experience with this - or similar - stateroom will confirm.

If you google your ship and stateroom number you will likely find more information and possibly some pictures of your stateroom and its view.  This may help provide a preview of the stateroom's layout, size, and furnishings to help you determine if it best fits your expectations.

Hope this helps!  Enjoy your cruise.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

Not to keep bouncing you around to different forums, but I just checked and saw the the NCL board has a thread describing the different staterooms on board the various NCL ships.  Here's that link as well if you want to search for information on your (or similar) stateroom:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/1981007-ncl-cabin-information-compilation-no-cabin-questions-posted-here-please/page/17/#comment-56024247

Here is the NCL board as well:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/64-norwegian-cruise-line/

Edited by leaveitallbehind