We Are Reviewing Your Upgrade Request

Hello! I just received the following email from Norwegian.

This email is to confirm that we have received your offer(s) to be upgraded on your upcoming cruise. While your offer has not been selected yet, you may still be selected for an upgrade by our onboard team.

Upgrades may be awarded at any time up until 0 hours prior to the sailing departure. Should your offer be selected for an onboard upgrade, your credit card will be automatically charged, and your stateroom will be reassigned. Please check your email up to 0 hours prior to the sailing departure to see if we were able to upgrade you.

If you no longer wish to be considered for an onboard upgrade, you may cancel your offer(s) through the link provided below up until 5 hours prior to the sailing departure, provided that your Offer has not already been accepted by Norwegian Cruise Line, and provided that your credit card has not been charged.

Does everyone get this email who bid or is it a good sign that my offer soon might be accepted? We sail tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, WorldTourPrincess said:

Hello! I just received the following email from Norwegian.

This email is to confirm that we have received your offer(s) to be upgraded on your upcoming cruise. While your offer has not been selected yet, you may still be selected for an upgrade by our onboard team.

Upgrades may be awarded at any time up until 0 hours prior to the sailing departure. Should your offer be selected for an onboard upgrade, your credit card will be automatically charged, and your stateroom will be reassigned. Please check your email up to 0 hours prior to the sailing departure to see if we were able to upgrade you.

If you no longer wish to be considered for an onboard upgrade, you may cancel your offer(s) through the link provided below up until 5 hours prior to the sailing departure, provided that your Offer has not already been accepted by Norwegian Cruise Line, and provided that your credit card has not been charged.

Does everyone get this email who bid or is it a good sign that my offer soon might be accepted? We sail tomorrow.

It means your bid was unsuccessful. Everyone gets them. Pre-pandemic,it was the end of bidding. 

If there are any no shows or last minute cancellations in the Haven, they will try to fill them. They don’t bother with anything less than a suite. 

14 hours ago, WorldTourPrincess said:

I got mine in the hotel the night before, exact wording. It's not a good sign.

I just got that email for only 1 of the 4 bids I put in. Hey you never know and it'll be a pleasant surprise if any of those bids went thru. Enjoy and hope to see some of you tomorrow on Viva.

• Like 1