Final payment - Online or by phone?

mushroom

This is my 4th cruise on MSC and I don't recall having this issue in the past.  My final payment is due 90 days out. However, I'm not finding an online page for making this payment.  In the past, I remember going to a page which showed my deposit, etc...and a place to make the final payment.  What am I missing?  I can't find this area of my booking anywhere online.  Is a phone call to MSC the only way I can make this payment?  Thank you for any advice/assistance you can offer!

It can be strange.  I booked a 3 day cruise online, then called to add a 4 day in front of it.  The one I booked online, I could pay the final online.  The one I called to book I had to call to pay.  EM

Don't have online payment options for my next trip either - I was assuming it's because it was booked via the Future Cruise desk on our last trip & their system sees them as a TA.

This may well be the case for me.  I also booked thru Future Cruise Desk.  In the past, I've done everything online and was always able to access my booking.  Note to self: don't do this again.