Boarding early

bob10173

I’ve taken 9 cruises on MSC in the last 2 years and have never had them even look at my boarding time. On the Seashore last week, I had my boarding time changed by MSC from 2:00 PM originally, to 11:30 on the eTicket and finally 4:00 PM via text the day before the cruise. I kept my original booked shuttle time, arrived at 10:30, dropped my luggage and was onboard by 10:50. 

1 hour ago, JT1962 said:

I’ve taken 9 cruises on MSC in the last 2 years and have never had them even look at my boarding time. On the Seashore last week, I had my boarding time changed by MSC from 2:00 PM originally, to 11:30 on the eTicket and finally 4:00 PM via text the day before the cruise. I kept my original booked shuttle time, arrived at 10:30, dropped my luggage and was onboard by 10:50. 

Thanks. Going on the Seashore tomorrow and check in time is 2:30. I want to get on board earlier. Will now get there earlier.

23 hours ago, JT1962 said:

On board. No problem going early.

• Like 1

Hi

My only cruise so far was an MSC one sailing out of Genoa. I have to say that boarding was the worst part of the entire experience - we must have waited something like 3 hours+ and had very little of the day left after the safety drill. 

I've got a cruise booked from Venice. Are you saying that if we just turn up at say 11 there's a chance that we could get on earlier? Does the fact that we'll be getting transferred to the ship by ferry change that?

Thanks