Desserted Soda Floats

1 hour ago, Pochi Hanaki said:

What are Desserted Soda Floats? I can't find any information on them

Well, a soda float is ice cream with soda. Not sure about “desserted”. Where did you see this?

27 minutes ago, ReneeFLL said:

Well, a soda float is ice cream with soda. Not sure about “desserted”. Where did you see this?

I believe "Desserted" is the milkshake place on Icon.

Mason Jar on Wonder (and soon Utopia) has adult floats. I had a root beer float with absolut vanilla and kahlua that was a fun big kid dessert drink.They have an orange soda one too that I'll likely try next month.

1 hour ago, ReneeFLL said:

Refreshment package list for purchase on the Oasis of the Seas.It could be generic for all cruises though. 

• Coca-Cola Freestyle beverages
  • Non-alcoholic cocktails (mocktails)
  • Fountain soda and refills at any venue
  • Bottled still and sparkling water
  • Premium coffees and teas
  • Fresh-squeezed juices
  • Johnny Rockets Shakes
  • Desserted Soda Floats
  • Coca-Cola souvenir cup

42 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

Mason Jar on Wonder (and soon Utopia) has adult floats. I had a root beer float with absolut vanilla and kahlua that was a fun big kid dessert drink.They have an orange soda one too that I'll likely try next month.

Thanks yep I just checked there and they sell floats for $7 so makes sense that it is the only drink in that place on the beverage package. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OCSC Mike said:

Thanks. We did the Icon Inaugural and I saw pictures of those milkshakes with cookies and stuff. I intentionally stayed away. Didn’t realize it was called Desserted.

1 hour ago, Pochi Hanaki said:

Refreshment package list for purchase on the Oasis of the Seas.It could be generic for all cruises though. 

• Coca-Cola Freestyle beverages
  • Non-alcoholic cocktails (mocktails)
  • Fountain soda and refills at any venue
  • Bottled still and sparkling water
  • Premium coffees and teas
  • Fresh-squeezed juices
  • Johnny Rockets Shakes
  • Desserted Soda Floats
  • Coca-Cola souvenir cup

Thanks, I’ve never heard them called Desserted Soda Floats. I just learned something new. Since this is on the refreshment package and doesn’t include alcohol, please report back and let us know if they are more than just ice cream and soda. Thanks

1 hour ago, ReneeFLL said:

Thanks, I’ve never heard them called Desserted Soda Floats. I just learned something new. Since this is on the refreshment package and doesn’t include alcohol, please report back and let us know if they are more than just ice cream and soda. Thanks

I am not going on the Icon. I think it is limited to just that. Not sure why they don't have dynamic packages that just includes the things on your ship. 

• Like 1

I found this for ICON, and the 

• Desserted Soda Floats

guessing that is what is included and not the shakes, regular and for sure not the $$ ones

httpseatsleepcruise.comwp-contentuploads202402Icon-Desserted-Menu-Update_pdf.jpeg.thumb.png.f00d3cf37398cbea296355041042e1d4.png