Onboard Events and Activities in App Not Available

ScottC4746

I am 102 days from my Edge sailing and made final payment Saturday.  I looked at the App and still does not show the daily activities and entertainment on board my cruise.  

In 2022 we were able to do this on the Solstice further out than this?

2022 I booked directly with X

2024 I used a TA

Is that why nothing is showing?

It does not matter who you booked with.  The activities for your sailing are not loaded in the app until a day or 2 before sailing, and that may not be the final version. Same applies to the menu's.

If you want to get a idea of what might be planned, if the ship is currently sailing the same itinerary then you can go into the app, select the down arrow below the calendar icon, then at the bottom select Change Ship/Dates, at the bottom of the next screen Browse our Ships.  Select your ship and the current sailing, if that is the same as yours the activities will be similar.  The entertainers will most likely be different.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jelayne said:

It does not matter who you booked with.  The activities for your sailing are not loaded in the app until a day or 2 before sailing, and that may not be the final version. Same applies to the menu's.

If you want to get a idea of what might be planned, if the ship is currently sailing the same itinerary then you can go into the app, select the down arrow below the calendar icon, then at the bottom select Change Ship/Dates, at the bottom of the next screen Browse our Ships.  Select your ship and the current sailing, if that is the same as yours the activities will be similar.  The entertainers will most likely be different.

Must have been a glitch because like I said, Solstice we were able to view this far out and further.

Perhaps we are the second week of the route rather than the second to the last week so they are still working out details.

9 minutes ago, ScottC4746 said:

Must have been a glitch because like I said, Solstice we were able to view this far out and further.

Perhaps we are the second week of the route rather than the second to the last week so they are still working out details.

We have done at least 10 cruises since they launched the app.  Sometimes we can see menus months out, occasionally  some activities but they are not the ones for our future sailing.  We had a 12N booked and a few months out the app showed the menus for for all restaurant and MDRs but after morning 8 the app showed all venues as closed for the remaining 5 nights.  The things showing were based on the current sailing.  But some believed what the app was showing and thought that after morning 8 everything but the buffet would be closed.   

The app is great for some things (check in being one) but it isn't as reliable for menus or activities.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ScottC4746 said:

We have done at least 10 cruises since they launched the app.  Sometimes we can see menus months out, occasionally  some activites but they are not the ones for our future sailing.  We had a 12N booked and a few months out the app showed the menus for for all restaurant but after morning 8 the app showed all venues as colos