Did Our “Suite” Family Survive A Weekend Party Cruise On Carnival Liberty? Spoiler: YES! Plus Video of Aft Vista Balcony

amygutman

On 4/11/2024 at 7:03 AM, jimbo5544 said:

Nice review, we traveled many places on Liberty over the years, including our forst trip to the Med.  She will always hold a special place in our hearts, including couple trips in the Captain’s Suite.

@jimbo5544 I love good cruise memories - thank you for sharing!

• Like 1

On 4/11/2024 at 10:28 AM, ninjacat123 said:

When on MG, please check out Big Chicken (best chicken sandwiches EVER), Emeril's (Banana Foster Crepes and Muffuletta sandwich sooo good),  Street Eatz (selections change daily) and the gelato by the Shawarma station on Lido (selections change as well).  Bonsai Teppanyaki is great and a lot of fun (make reservations on your Cruise Manager because they could sell out).  Also, when I prepare to post pics on CC from my cell and I see that they are upside down, I remove said photo, go back to camera selection, screenshot the pic and edit so its just the pic and save to camera roll, go back to post and select that pic again and the pic should be right side up.  Something I figured out halfway through my Europe cruise LIVE review.

Hope you post a review on your MG cruise!!😸

@ninjacat123 Thank you so much for the advice on both the cruise and on the cellphone. 

It wasn't a "live" review so I unfortunately couldn't be as dextrous as I wanted with the cellphone. And honestly, as much of a perfectionist as I am, after hour THREE of trying to make the perfect post, I threw up my hands and did the best I could. 

I was just happy that I could post the actual video as my travel agent was very much looking forward to an updated room tour (not too many on the internet, and none recent). 

Appreciate the MG advice - and yes, I really enjoy posting. Considering how much great information I get from CC, if something I enjoy doing can help someone else, then that's great karma + great fun!

Warmest Amy

• Like 1