Chef's table

Goldenrosebags

1 hour ago, Goldenrosebags said:

Is there a Chef's table on Sapphire? We'll be on an 18 day cruise. If so, does anyone know the current cost including tip? 

It will be Chef's Table on your ship (Chef's Table Lumiere on Royal Class and newest ships).  CT exact current price is not readily seen on Princess.com.  It was $95 and Lumiere was $115.  I believe Lumiere has gone up to at least $125.  CT has to have gone up as well.  Hopefully someone will post soon.

Admittedly, we have yet to do a Chef's Table...it just seems a bit rich for us.  However, we very much enjoy the $40/person Winemaker's Dinner.  We have done that 4 or 5 times now.  I highly recommend that if you want an alternative to CT.

We did the Chef’s Table on the Sapphire last week and it was $118 including wine. I don’t know the price without. That includes surcharges. There was also a Super Tuscan wine lunch but I don’t know the price. 

3 minutes ago, cadien said:

We did the Chef’s Table on the Sapphire last week and it was $118 including wine. I don’t know the price without. That includes surcharges. There was also a Super Tuscan wine lunch but I don’t know the price. 

That is $100 + 18%.  IIRC, the no-wine CT is $15 less.

1 hour ago, cadien said:

That's great info. Thanks. Did you enjoy it? Was it worth the money? I think our cruise is the 2nd part of a b2b so it might be full but I'm interested.

We had an invite for the Chefs Table Lumiere on the Majestic last year. What an experience! Honestly was the finest, fanciest, most filling, and most fun meal we’ve had. Definitely no regrets. 

Edited by TrixieBel

12 hours ago, Goldenrosebags said:

That's great info. Thanks. Did you enjoy it? Was it worth the money? I think our cruise is the 2nd part of a b2b so it might be full but I'm interested.

We did enjoy it. And since you were also asking about the wine dinner, I'd say the Chef's Table was a better deal (being about $50 less) if you're more interested in the food. I'm not qualified to compare the value of the wines served. It was our first Princess cruise, so we didn't expect to get into either one, so you never know. Both dinners were 12 people, although that probably depends on the ship, and being able to chat with a neighbor can be nerve-racking, but the food was tasty and creative. A sommelier gave extended descriptions of the wines at both dinners and they refilled every glass until you asked them to stop.