MSC Seashore diet soda

craigtompkins

We were on the first sailing back from the US in November after the Seashore had been in Europe.  On that trip they seemed to have Coke, Pepsi and Keurig DrPepper brands on board.  I'm assuming some were left over from Europe and some were new for the us sailing as I don't see neither Coke nor Pepsi giving them a good deal if they sell both.

So, does anyone who has sailed on the Seashore since then know what brand they have in the US and more specifically, what diet soda options they have?

6 hours ago, craigtompkins said:

We were on the first sailing back from the US in November after the Seashore had been in Europe.  On that trip they seemed to have Coke, Pepsi and Keurig DrPepper brands on board.  I'm assuming some were left over from Europe and some were new for the us sailing as I don't see neither Coke nor Pepsi giving them a good deal if they sell both.

So, does anyone who has sailed on the Seashore since then know what brand they have in the US and more specifically, what diet soda options they have?

Was on Seashore last month. In Haven mini bar we had coke zero and Sprite diet.

On 2/25/2024 at 10:28 AM, Essiesmom said:

This was the machine in the Marketplace buffet in Dec.  But I know they also had Diet Coke.  This machine is only for those with the drink plan.  EM

IMG_1002.jpeg

Thank you both.

I didn't see the soda machine when we were on in November.  How does it work for just those with drink plan?  We were never issues cups with RFID like on RCL.

Perhaps a stupid question from the first time cruiser but I wonder if you can get bottled or canned soda to take to your stateroom with the drink package or does the picture above show the only option?