Move Up - Retreat Lounge

5onadime

1 hour ago, spongebob99a said:

Thanks so much for this info as well!  I just won by moveup to CS and very excited about it.  Just don’t drink enough to justify a drink package so if this works, then it’s perfect as will just grab a glass or wine or cocktail and bring it to dinner.  I assume it’s not some kind of loophole (such as hoping they wouldn’t ask for the pass to check for package) and one can legitimately freely enjoy the drinks in the lounge.  Sorry for the amateur question.. first time in retreat!

Absolutely no drink needed for indoor retreat , lots of times I would walk out with two drinks one for me and one for my wife , staff there is always great , what ship?

2 minutes ago, spongebob99a said:

Awesome!  The Ascent on Jul 13!  

There is a bar in outdoor retreat but you need a liquor package for that , but still nice with swimming pool and you can order light lunch there , love the entertainment on E class . Luminae is closed for lunch on port days but outdoor retreat will be open for light lunch. Indoor retreat is open for drinks from early morning to late evening.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, George C said:

There is a bar in outdoor retreat but you need a liquor package for that , but still nice with swimming pool and you can order light lunch there , love the entertainment on E class . Luminae is closed for lunch on port days but outdoor retreat will be open for light lunch. Indoor retreat is open for drinks from early morning to late evening.

That will work well!  We just like a cocktail and wine here and there… so don’t mind walking to indoor retreat to grab one and bring back out when needed.  Really looking forward… thanks again George.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, spongebob99a said:

That will work well!  We just like a cocktail and wine here and there… so don’t mind walking to indoor retreat to grab one and bring back out when needed.  Really looking forward… thanks again George.

Luminae normally only serves lobster rolls on embarkation day for lunch there very good , I ordered two in March 😁😁

13 hours ago, George C said:

Luminae normally only serves lobster rolls on embarkation day for lunch there very good , I ordered two in March 😁😁

i usually ask them to take the lobster roll filling and make it into a salad for me and have that as my appetizer.  That way I do not feel guilty about ordering the seared branzino for my main course.  

p.s. it has baffled me for years why Celebrity list this as Bronzino vice Banzino on their menu in Luminae .

• Like 1