FTTF and Boarding group

47 minutes ago, AllgoodOnTheRoad said:

You can ignore your Boarding Group with FTTF, but you may also ignore your check in time. I had a much later check in time this past weekend when I boarded the Liberty and I was in line at 9, in the terminal at 9:30 and on the ship by 10:45. This year, I have done this at Tampa, Miami and Port Canaveral if anyone tells you that FTTF must still adhere to check in time. 

It's not just us, it's Carnival that says FTTF must adhere to their check-in time. Although it's good to hear in practice that FTTF are allowed to ignore it. Of course they could start enforcing that provision at any time. If they do, there is really no reason to buy FTTF in my mind.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, swflcruisers said:

We purchased FTTF for our upcoming May 19th Horizon cruise and I don't see any designation on our boarding passes. Am I missing something?

The FTTF logo was in the upper left corner of our boarding passes when we cruised a week ago.  It was also on our luggage tags.

1 hour ago, PlanoTim said:

The FTTF logo was in the upper left corner of our boarding passes when we cruised a week ago.  It was also on our luggage tags.

Thank you! I called Carnival and got it straightened out. It's now printed on our boarding passes and luggage tags. 🙂

• Like 1

On 3/17/2024 at 9:15 PM, DallasGuy75219 said:

No.  FTTF lets you check in and pick your arrival time 2 days before people without priority.  Officially, Diamond/Platinum/Suites/FTTF who show up earlier than their scheduled arrival time will have to wait until that time.  It varies from port to port, ship to ship, and sometimes even sailing to sailing whether this is actually enforced, but you if you show up early you're taking a chance on not being allowed to check in until your assigned time.

We have never been allowed to pick arrival time 2 days ahead of people without priority. Fttf this past Feb and every time I have used it we have been allowed to check in for arrival time the same day  as no priority people.