Edge-What is Directly Above Cabins 12191 to 12189?

I have a chance to upgrade to Deck 12, a Concierge room, but I don't want to stay below the pool deck.  Cabins 12191 to 12189 are below a blank white box on the deck plan.  https://www.celebritycruises.com/cruise-ships/celebrity-edge/deck-plan.  I can't get an answer from Celebrity (no surprise there).  I've stayed in rooms below the juice bar before and that was miserably noisy all the time.  Does anyone know what that blank space is?  

Based on cruisedeckplans cabin check tool, it looks like it is right below the men's bathroom and some open deck space where there are likely loungers.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, kaysha2004 said:

I have a chance to upgrade to Deck 12, a Concierge room, but I don't want to stay below the pool deck.  Cabins 12191 to 12189 are below a blank white box on the deck plan.  https://www.celebritycruises.com/cruise-ships/celebrity-edge/deck-plan.  I can't get an answer from Celebrity (no surprise there).  I've stayed in rooms below the juice bar before and that was miserably noisy all the time.  Does anyone know what that blank space is?  

My personal rule is rooms below and rooms above, otherwise I do not book.  I don't know what is in the white box, but if you're concerned, I'd stay away.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Usually the blank spaces are some sort of crew / storage areas / mechanical areas.  A great tool is cruise deck plans website, with the deck drag tool.  You can use that and see that the cabins you are looking at are actually really below the ocean view cafe not the blank space, but that blank space may be over your balcony???  It is probably some area that is mechanical or something for the cafe. 

Celebrity Edge Deck-Drag (cruisedeckplans.com)

Edited by Shiba_Lover

Thanks, all.  I've decided not to risk the noise level.  I was lured by moving from veranda to concierge with no price increase and there's no desirable rooms on deck 11, but I'm going to stick with personal rule of the cabin sandwich theory.  No public spaces above or below my room, just other cabins.

• Like 1