Embassy Suites Hotel MIA Pre-Cruise Pkg Deal

vesw01

I found this when searching for a hotel to stay at pre-cruise. It includes transfers from the airport and then to the cruise ports. Our rates is $140 for the night in Sept. I thought this looked like a nice property and then we wouldn't have to worry about cab fare.

Has anyone stayed here or heard any comments on it...

Hope this helps someone other than us

Victoria

Miami Cruise Package

Embassy Suites Hotel® Miami - International Airport

Enjoy a pre or post cruise stay at the Embassy Suites Hotel® Miami International Airport, just 10 minutes from the Port of Miami. Package includes a spacious two-room suite, daily cooked-to-order breakfast, nightly Manager's Reception, round trip airport transfers, and one-way transfers to or from the Port of Miami. Hilton HHonors members earn Points & Miles. shim.gifSpecial Offer Dates:shim.gifDec. 01, 2005 - Dec. 20, 2006shim.gif

• 4 years later...

We took the deal on lastminute travel on the Intercontinental. It came to $96.XX with taxes and we will just pay for our our taxi. Its supposed to be really close to the port. Several threads on this deal down in the Florida depatures board. :)

I think it was $87 befor tax, sweet!!! Not bad for a 5 star. We are planning on Bayside to walk around and have dinner.

I have stayed at this hotel. All embassy suites include the two room suites; managers bar reception, and breakfast; so this in not new. this hotel is located right off the freeway with not much around; so you will most likely have to eat dinner in the hotel; you can walk to a few fast food resturaunts but you have to go down the street; cross at the light, and then you have the fast food; I believe it is a Miami Subs; and Burger King; I also believe there is a steakhouse; (don't remember the name) within walking distance of the hotel. Good for you that you are getting all that for $140..

We parked the car there but did not stay at the hotel ..it looked nice but not much around in the way of eating places

The shuttle is scheduled at specific times so you have to reserve the time slot with the desk

Not sure on the return pick up as we just took a taxi back to the hotel on return from the cruise

I have stayed at this hotel. All embassy suites include the two room suites; managers bar reception, and breakfast; so this in not new. this hotel is located right off the freeway with not much around; so you will most likely have to eat dinner in the hotel; you can walk to a few fast food resturaunts but you have to go down the street; cross at the light, and then you have the fast food; I believe it is a Miami Subs; and Burger King; I also believe there is a steakhouse; (don't remember the name) within walking distance of the hotel. Good for you that you are getting all that for $140..

In addition, there are free internet terminals in the lobby area and wifi for a fee throughout. The pool is pleasant and the fitness center is well-equipped. There is a Bennigan's Restaurant nearby too. A cab to the port should be about $27-30 with tip.

We took the deal on lastminute travel on the Intercontinental. It came to $96.XX with taxes and we will just pay for our our taxi. Its supposed to be really close to the port. Several threads on this deal down in the Florida depatures board. :)

I think it was $87 befor tax, sweet!!! Not bad for a 5 star. We are planning on Bayside to walk around and have dinner.

How did you know it was the Intercontinental before booking? I would love to stay at the IC but there are two 5 star 'Hidden' choices listed..Do you get to see your choice before paying up?

Archived