Curls Curls Curls.....Generic Diffuser?

I'll be sailing on Icon of Seas in May and last time I sailed a new ship (Anthem back in 2016), I brought my hair dryer but couldn't use it bc it would blow the fuse out.  I know they have hair dryers in the room but this mess I have on top of my head requires a ton of product and a hair dryer diffuser.  Has anyone ever bought some type of generic diffuser for cruising they would recommend? Would be great to find one that someone loves as it would also save space in the suitcase. 

This is what I take on vacations - easily packable and will fit many different dryers - I purchased  from Amazon

Collapsible Hair Diffuser by The Curly Co. with The Curly Co. Satisfaction Guarantee

image.thumb.png.1da96d9b6c5ec7de4f136b744dcafacc.png

• Like 2

hi there 

I have naturally curly hair and I know exactly the dilemma we curly girls have on holiday.

I have previously brought a universal diffuser on board - I think it was babyliss that I got at the hairdressing supplies store. It fits on most hair dryers as it stretches a bit - it is fine if you want to use the hairdryers on the ship but I ended up buying the ghd hair dryer with diffuser - not the travel one as it didnt have a diffuser but the travel one is universal. The GHD hair dryer is  not universal so it works slightly slower on the ship but still does the job for curls (not so much when I am straightening my hair as it took quite a bit of time to dry due to being slower)

I hope this helps

• Like 1