changing TA mid booking

lovetosew

Having booked with VO via an on line booking I am now having difficulty with the VO rep getting back to me with questions on this and that cannot be answered in a form answer. I asked him where he was located and he said South Africa which is wonderful but I live on the east coast of the US and my travel partner lives in western Canada. Can Viking at least give me a TA on the east coast of the US in my time zone? Both of us have e mailed and phoned but to no answer and we are almost ready to cancel our reservations. I am going to give this TA a few more hours to get back to me before I go further on my concerns.  My late husband always had a personal TA and I do not know why I thought that I could do it directly.  Any advice.

Am I correct that you are saying that the South African agent is a VIKING agent?

If that is the case, you don't have to deal with that agent.  As lovetosew says, just call Viking and talk to anyone.

In our experience we have never had luck with any Viking agent being around for follow up questions.