Splendor suite 1200

Makes sense.  We have booked it  (785) for an Athens to Istanbul cruise 2025 and I hope the weather will be nice.   Not too hot (will be May) but not cold either.   And it is "closure" for us.   We had the same suite booked on the March 14 2020 cruise that was cancelled the day before - that still hurts and I hope this booking will remove that too.

We just booked a Splendor Suite (919) for the TA Miami/Lisbon in 2026...any thoughts on those?  Has one of the wider balconies.  Grand Suites were not available but we are W/L for one.

Hope you are both fine!

Edited by Hambagahle

3 hours ago, Hambagahle said:

We just booked a Splendor Suite (919) for the TA Miami/Lisbon in 2026...any thoughts on those?  Has one of the wider balconies.

You will love it. Beautiful suite with second powder room. Greta location mid ship near elevator. The deep balcony is a big benefit although on a TA you may not use it as much as we did in the Aegean.

Thank you!  We have done many (15?) trans-Atlantic cruises and so are realistic about the weather.  We deliberately chose a Starboard suite because we are going W-E and the sun is to the south!   One year - we shivered!  One year (a couple actually) - we fried.   Beyond our control (as far as I know!)   But glad to know you liked it and I am sure we will too.

4 hours ago, GMIAC said:

We'll be in a Splendor Suite on Friday in Iceland! I splurged and upgraded our F1, so we can "preview" the same Splendor Suite we booked for the 2027 World Cruise. We've only done F1s so far. 

Be careful! These big suites are addictive. We "tried" them out a few  years ago and now cannot go back. LOL.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, CJANDH said:

Be careful! These big suites are addictive. We "tried" them out a few  years ago and now cannot go back. LOL.

That's what I'm afraid of! We have two F1s booked, for November and next February.

Must. Remain. Strong.

Just now, shuguley said:

As a very wise man once told me, "You better spend it.  If you don't your heirs will".

Oh, no worries there. I'm planning on bouncing my last check. Also, I want the tears at my funeral to be real.  🤑  💸

• Like 1
  • Haha 2