Can't Make Dining Reservations on Sun Princess via App

GK95

26 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Trying to make reservations for multiple nights and multiple people has *always* been an issue...I don't really think that anybody has been able to crack that nut!  This may very well be an occasion where you would need to call in via phone...or wait until you get on board (understandably the least desirable option when trying to grab a specific time slot.)

Made reservations for 9 people for multiple different nights, at different times, via app, for my past CB sailing, via old app 

And currently making reservations for 5 (2 different bookings) for December on Sun via app, different times and venues each night, via new app. Linked on the dining page and with them opening yesterday, no problem.

I'm one of those who've not ever had app issues..has worked as advertised from her go, both new and old app, and the even older precovid apps.  No idea what the secret may be...Android user..  Go figure.   

Posted (edited)

Super jealous of those without issue. I can't do it from a computer or app. I wish there was a number to reach out for assistance!

Edited by jennybenny