Is there a freestyle soda machine on The Volendam

This is our first trip with Holland America and we are going on a cruise in 2025. My wife enjoys coke products, so is there a freestyle machine on the ship or will she have to get her coke from a bartender? Are there any "Must" do's or see while on the ship? Any helpful tips for us would be apricated. 

Currently on Volendam and would be happy to answer specific questions.

There is now freesytle machine on Volendam, only on the Pinnacle Class Ships (Koningsdam, Nieuw Statendam, Rotterdam). Coke, Diet Coke, and Sprite are part of the 'minibar' setup. Other Coke products are available from Bartenders. Please note that the 'minibar' is not part of beverage packages.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, richwmn said:

There is now freesytle machine on Volendam, only on the Pinnacle Class Ships (Koningsdam, Nieuw Statendam, Rotterdam). Coke, Diet Coke, and Sprite are part of the 'minibar' setup. Other Coke products are available from Bartenders. Please note that the 'minibar' is not part of beverage packages.

I just noticed I mistyped now instead of no. No freestyle machine on Volendam

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, richwmn said:

Thank you for offering to answer specific questions about Volendam. Are you aware if the milkshakes from the DIVE IN are included in the HIA package?

4 hours ago, Grandmaanne7 said:

Thank you for offering to answer specific questions about Volendam. Are you aware if the milkshakes from the DIVE IN are included in the HIA package?

I have the purchased Premium Drink package which I believe is the one included with the HIA. I was just at the Dive In and was NOT charged for a very good Chocolate Milk Shake.

• Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, tarrenel said:

will she have to get her coke from a bartender?

Bartender or bar server. There are beverage stewards circulating in many places on board. You can also stock up unopened cans to have in your cabin, with ice your room steward will provide (or in your fridge if you have a cabin with a balcony, but she may still want ice as they are coolers and not proper refrigerators).

Edited by crystalspin