B2B in different cabins

cwistyred

Good day everyone ,

We have booked a 9 day on the Seaside.  There is a 5 day that we can add on at the end. There are no cabins available for both segments. I really would hate to spend the disembarkation/re-embarkation day moving luggage, and not visiting Barcelona. Our agent says as long as we pack our luggage, a steward will move it to the new room. Does anyone have any experience with this on MSC?

Thank you!

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, cwistyred said:

Good day everyone ,

We have booked a 9 day on the Seaside.  There is a 5 day that we can add on at the end. There are no cabins available for both segments. I really would hate to spend the disembarkation/re-embarkation day moving luggage, and not visiting Barcelona. Our agent says as long as we pack our luggage, a steward will move it to the new room. Does anyone have any experience with this on MSC?

Thank you!

Yes your luggage will be moved for you. We always tell our steward early in the cruise that we are doing a B2B. We also take a couple large bags (such as as those $1.00 TJM bags) so we don’t have to get everything back into our suitcases for the move, makes it easier and quicker. 

Edited by cellfree
added something

Posted (edited)

They will give you a paper of instructions for turnaround day and it includes special luggage tags for B2B.  Unfortunately the instructions here are for the US.  You won’t have immigration formalities in Barcelona.  Just tell your cabin steward you are staying on but moving cabins.  You should get the packet the evening before.  If you don’t, corner your cabin steward and ask for it.  I never got mine, was only moving three doors down the hall, made three trips to guest services before they finally gave me copies.  The envelope showed up on my bed on moving day, in my new cabin after I had moved.  EM

IMG_0211.jpeg

IMG_0210.jpeg

Edited by Essiesmom

1 hour ago, cwistyred said:

Good day everyone ,

Thank you!

Hello

Which itinerary have you booked in Seaside?

(I cannot find any other 9 night itinerary except for a Lisboa - Barcelona in April 2025)

(and if you need information about Barcelona, I can point you were to find)