Escape Solo Studio

Cruzer_2

Has anyone been in a solo studio cabin on Escape?

I would appreciate opinions, comments, and advice.

How many electrical outlets and where are the located?

Is there a refrigerator?

Thank you for your reply.

It will take a while to figure out how cruise critic works.

I was able to find some very interesting videos on utube that answered a lot of questions.

There is color changing back lighting, outlets on either side of sink area, but no refer.

• 1 month later...

You want to compare the price. When I booked one, it became cheaper to book a regular room than a studio. So it was cheaper to have a bigger cabin than a cramped studio.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, sambamama said:

You want to compare the price. When I booked one, it became cheaper to book a regular room than a studio. So it was cheaper to have a bigger cabin than a cramped studio.

Yes, but when I've looked the cabin you're assigned seems to be in some pretty rotten locations. Choosing a more desirable cabin will shoot the price right up back past the studios. The studios are tiny, but they're centrally located and surrounded by other cabins. So which is more important to you, a larger cabin or a quiet one?

Edited by Menocchio

• 2 weeks later...

A larger one. I'm never bothered by noise. I wear earplugs. And 100 feet is TINY!  When I booked my studio, the price drops were such that a full cabin was half the price of a studio. Half! The cruise was sailing out of NYC in December, which meant bad weather for 1 1/2 days each way  (it was an 11day cruise), and I ended up cancelling and booking a 10 day cruise out of FL that was cheaper.