Cruise Next transfer

I apologize if this has been asked and answered.  I haven't been able to find it by searching.  How do you transfer a cruise next certificate?  We had done it in 2018 via phone, but I thought I heard it was now done via email.  Our DS is transferring one to us and I'm trying to make it as simple as possible for him!

TIA!

What I have done is send an email to cruisenext@ncl.com

In the email I include the  number of the coupon I want to transfer and name, email and Latitude number of both me and the person recieving it.

Sometimes it's super fast (a couple of hours, if that) but I undertsand that 24-72 hours cab also happen (even though it's never been over 24 for me if done during "normal office hours")

7 minutes ago, vacation44 said:

If you are receiving the Certificate from your son, then the email has to come from him.  

Yes, that would make sense!  Fortunately for me, his office is across the hall from mine and I nicely asked him to send it.  Easy peasy!

19 minutes ago, nhtravels said:

Yes, that would make sense!  Fortunately for me, his office is across the hall from mine and I nicely asked him to send it.  Easy peasy!

That works out!   Last year I transferred one to our nephew who lives in another state than us.  By accident, NCL transferred two.  Even though it was their mistake, they would not accept an email from me.