Ventures by Seabourn in Alaska

We are booked on a 14 day Alaska cruise with Seabourn departing late June 2025. We are looking at the Ventures by Seabourn excursion/activity programme offered and there a number of Zodiac trips available at:

- Hubbard Glacier

- Inian Islands

- Tracy/Endicott Arm

- Rudyerd Bay (Misty Fjords)

- Alert Bay

We would be interested to hear from those who have done this trip about which they thought were the best and the "must dos" 

Thank you in advance

We were on the southbound portion last summer and had been advised to take all of the zodiac trips we could, so we signed up for both that were available: Misty Fjords (Rudyerd Bay) and Alert Bay. 

Misty Fjords was a fantastic experience. Exploring the area in a small group with a naturalist is so much more than sightseeing!

Our Alert Bay zodiac was cancelled because of foggy conditions, but a friend who had reservations for later in the day (1 pm I think) was able to go out and there were whales swimming all around them--looked amazing!

We did the 14 day trip back in Summer 2018 and did every kayaking excursion we could. Going back through my photos brings back a lot of memories, but unfortunately I can't reliably figure out the locations. My recommendation would be to sign up for all of them and then once onboard talk to the Ventures team and they'll have a great view on what's not to be missed.

Kensington - agree w/ all of the above. Book as many as you can. Zodiac's to the glaciers were amazing - if you are into Kayak's - amazing. We were a group of six - signed up for one afternoon Kayak tour and it was just the six of us w/ two guides (it was just the second sailing of the season so mid May). Only disadvantage to early sailing very little wildlife but we had amazing weather - just one morning w/ rain.