Shareholder OBCs Through HAL or CCL, not stockperks app?

I've always had my financial planner send my info to CCL. I called today to get the email address and they will only give me the stockperks app info. I've been poking around with this for an hour and I don't like it. Can I still use the old method, and what is the email address? TY!!

Posted (edited)

Stockperks has been used in collaberation with CCL since November of last year. There are several threads in several cruise categories relating to it.

It is fine to use.

Edited by ShipWalker
  • Like 2

I understand your hesitance. I felt the same. Even though my brokerage was on their list to connect electronically, I did it “manually” and just uploaded a redacted page from statement without account number and all other financial info blacked out. Arguably giving it to this vendor chosen by CCL (and other public companies) is no more insecure than sending via email to some department of HAL. In any case, in response to your request, the most recent email I used was:

cclshareholderhal@hollandamerica.com

best of luck whichever way you go. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CruiserBruce said:

As mentioned here in the previous threads, the only way to do it now, effective Feb 29, is via Stockperks. No other way.

I tend to agree with your statement, as the most recent successful communication I had re: obtaining OBC the old way via email was 2/4/24. Have not needed since but have gotten StockPerks up and running. In truth, it looks to be a much simpler way without letters, uploads and emails.