Playing Duplicate Bridge on Grand Princess

Does anyone know if there is a card room on the Grand Princess.  It looks to me as if it is the Library (small) or a lounge closed for a 2 to 3 hour period.

I am cruising on The Grand Princess departing Sydney of voyage A411 on 2nd April 2024 to San Francisco and am prepared to bring duplicate bridge equipment and run sessions on At Sea days and give lessons if there is enough interest.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Cheers

Peter

11 hours ago, Camel26 said:

Does anyone know if there is a card room on the Grand Princess.  It looks to me as if it is the Library (small) or a lounge closed for a 2 to 3 hour period.

I am cruising on The Grand Princess departing Sydney of voyage A411 on 2nd April 2024 to San Francisco and am prepared to bring duplicate bridge equipment and run sessions on At Sea days and give lessons if there is enough interest.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Cheers

Peter

I would think the library isn't a great space if you have any numbers. The One 5 Lounge up till 4pm would be OK, but closed for the daily loyalty function and becomes the night club. 

Check in with your fellow passengers on the roll call for the cruise. It will be the best spot to organise something -