Drink Prices

Lizal9194

Hi all. We will be sailing end of April on Wind Surf through Italy and Croatia. We are contemplating the all inclusive package as my husband needs the wifi to stay in touch with his elderly father. To better price out the advantages/disadvantages, could someone tell me about how much wine and mixed drinks will be (mostly wine)?  I understand they will add a 18% gratuity on top of the drink charge. This is our second windstar cruise and we are so excited! 

Posted (edited)

you are allowed to bring 2 or 3 (if cruise is over 8 days) bottles of wine only, at embarkation . You may also buy  more wine at ports of call and bring it on board. Any of the wine you bring to dinner should be charged a $15 corkage fee per bottle.

The Wind Surf has a sign on the wall where you board the ship that says “maximum 2 bottles of wine to be brought on board per week”. I have no idea how they enforce that, they certainly didn’t when we were on board earlier this month. 

FYI the all in package includes gratuities in the $89 and also includes the hotel $16 per day gratuity. Based on what you wrote though, I would look at a 30 day data cruise package from your phone carrier and or Windstar’s internet offerings.

Edited by Nearpost345

Currently on Star Breeze in French Polynesia.  Attached is the mini bar price list.

The wine by the glass ranges from $8 USD to 12 USD

Screenshot_20240330_153753_Chrome.jpg

• Thanks 1

On 3/30/2024 at 7:43 PM, yeah!!! said:

Currently on Star Breeze in French Polynesia.  Attached is the mini bar price list.

The wine by the glass ranges from $8 USD to 12 USD

Screenshot_20240330_153753_Chrome.jpg

What are the included spirits if you have the all inclusive package?  

I believe the included spirits are what is in the list (plus others).  I saw all common spirits available. 

The mini-bar items are included in the all inclusive package.

• Thanks 1