Tour help needed

Tigergenesis

Help! I am a planner. I usually have everything planned (as far as port activities) months to a year in advance. I have been so swamped with work and haven’t had the time. I’m exhausted (so this vacation is sorely needed), and could use some help. I’ve been doing some research, but am stuck regarding San Juan. If anyone has some suggestions….I’m all ears!

I’m trying to put together 2 itineraries. One for those of us in my group that can/want to do a lot of walking, and another for the people in our group that can’t/don’t want to walk a lot.

For the walkers (me), I’d love to create a tour that includes:
· A stop to try Mallorcas and coffee (preferably the first stop as a breakfast treat)
· A stop to try some of the best Monfongo
· A stop to try a Pina Colada. I enjoy my adult beverages, but somehow I’ve just never tried a Pina Colada. Recommendations appreciated (optional stop)
· El Morro
· Umbrella street (I keep reading statements that make it sound like this is closed?)
· Pigeon park
· Cat Alley (optional)
· Other nice views along the way
· Shopping area? Not a big shopper myself, but just as an option
· Or any other suggestions!

I’m also looking for tour operator suggestions that drive for those in our group that can’t do all that walking, but so that they can still see the sites (possibly visit El Morro as well).

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Tigergenesis said:
Help! I am a planner. I usually have everything planned (as far as port activities) months to a year in advance. I have been so swamped with work and haven’t had the time. I’m exhausted (so this vacation is sorely needed), and could use some help. I’ve been doing some research, but am stuck regarding San Juan. If anyone has some suggestions….I’m all ears!

I’m trying to put together 2 itineraries. One for those of us in my group that can/want to do a lot of walking, and another for the people in our group that can’t/don’t want to walk a lot.

For the walkers (me), I’d love to create a tour that includes:
· A stop to try Mallorcas and coffee (preferably the first stop as a breakfast treat)
· A stop to try some of the best Monfongo
· A stop to try a Pina Colada. I enjoy my adult beverages, but somehow I’ve just never tried a Pina Colada. Recommendations appreciated (optional stop)
· El Morro
· Umbrella street (I keep reading statements that make it sound like this is closed?)
· Pigeon park
· Cat Alley (optional)
· Other nice views along the way
· Shopping area? Not a big shopper myself, but just as an option
· Or any other suggestions!

I’m also looking for tour operator suggestions that drive for those in our group that can’t do all that walking, but so that they can still see the sites (possibly visit El Morro as well).

This is a set of diverse and complex requests.  Therefore, one suggest a cut/copies to the contact us page of the SJ Tourism Office Link - https://cupeles.com/contact/

Where exchanges can be promptly made for each current and subsequent questions.

Know one will be successful 

Edited by PORT ROYAL
Typo