Livorno Rental Car

BubbaBoat

We will arrive in Livorno on May 8th via the NCL Escape. We plan to drive up to Lucca and then, on the return visit, Pisa before returning to port.  We are looking for a car rental recommendation in Livorno.  Something that isn't too far from the port.  Thanks for your help. Bubba

16 hours ago, BubbaBoat said:

We will arrive in Livorno on May 8th via the NCL Escape. We plan to drive up to Lucca and then, on the return visit, Pisa before returning to port.  We are looking for a car rental recommendation in Livorno.  Something that isn't too far from the port.  Thanks for your help. Bubba

Check out Sifracar.  They used to be the local Hertz franchisee, but I believe they are now independent.  In years past they were willing to deliver cars right to the pier (for pick-up and drop) although you would need to ask them if that is still permitted.

Hank

• Like 1

Avis representative was sitting at the port last July.  As I didn’t use them I don’t know if cars were on site or if they took you to car. 

These are two places that are very easy to reach by train, is there a reason you want to drive?

Lucca is pretty easy, you can't drive inside the walls but there is generally parking available just outside them.  Pisa has ZTLs, so do familiarize yourself with them before driving, and be sure to have an IDP (International Driving Permit) for all drivers.