​ LIVE! * Harmony OTS * April 7 - 14, 2024 * ATS-2 🤩 ​

Posted (edited)

Nails done, packing done, and all ready to go! I figure we will head to the pier for a little happy hour and pre-cruise beverages. It’s super windy out! Winter is back! 🥶🥶 (Ok that’s a little exaggeration but my blood has thinned out since moving here 30 years ago).

Edited by HBCcruiser
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, HBCcruiser said:

My friend made this itinerary PDF. Yes, we are eating in CK on night one! 
Harmony 2024.pdf

Love it! Beats the simple boring 1 page MS Word doc I usually draft up for family to keep them on track with our dinner plans. I'm going to have to step up my make shift (non-paying) travel agent side gig!

Are you ladies planning on trying the flow rider, or just going to watch and wait for wipe outs? That was always a favorite of Marty, I think he was hoping for a bikini malfunction 😉 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sailing12Away said:

Love it! Beats the simple boring 1 page MS Word doc I usually draft up for family to keep them on track with our dinner plans. I'm going to have to step up my make shift (non-paying) travel agent side gig!

Are you ladies planning on trying the flow rider, or just going to watch and wait for wipe outs? That was always a favorite of Marty, I think he was hoping for a bikini malfunction 😉 

First, my friend D works for Amazon Games in marketing and knows how to create marketing docs so there is that. She also constantly tells me how much better she could make the cruise Apps! 😂 

second, Not Me!! D said she’ll try and of course I plan on videoing the entire show. 😬🎉😂😂

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Headed home. Going to have a nice glass of Cab, Watch the res5 of the girls basketball  Final 4 game and call it a night. Headed to pick up D at 6:15 a.m.

Edited by HBCcruiser
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, Colorado Buffalo said:

Looks like you are using Omega Royal Transportation. Have you used them before?

Would love a review please.

First time. I’ll let you know in a few hours!

• Like 1

On 4/4/2024 at 4:15 PM, HBCcruiser said:

Awesome! How easy is it to grab Uber/Lyft? Is one better than the other? Have you been to The Founder's Bar in the Grand Galvez? We will be staying at Home2Suites in Galveston. 

I think either one will work well. Galveston is not that big and very easy/quick to get around.

Since I'm local and have a car, I haven't personally needed to Uber/Lyft in Galveston. Both very similar and I think you'll do well with either one. 

• Thanks 1

In Houston!! Our driver has been amazing! He caught that my SIL booked her flight into Hobby. 🙄😂 We are on our way to get her now. It’s always something!

IMG_5878.jpeg

• Like 1