​ LIVE! * Harmony OTS * April 7 - 14, 2024 * ATS-2 🤩 ​

12 hours ago, HBCcruiser said:

We had Starbucks delivered at 7:30. My DD has to work today so she will be testing out the WiFi. Hopefully all goes well.🙏

Our genie sent us our itinerary for today: Sge is the BEST!

IMG_5998.png

Please let me know how the guac class went. I'm reserved for this next week. 

11 hours ago, scubaslayer said:

Since you are Star class, are you still having to pay for things like tours, classes, and things like the escape room? I am seriously considering booking one of these suites for my daughter's graduation next year but trying to convince myself on the cost.

Basically what does the Genie schedule that is included and what still costs extra,

Some things you pay for like the special wine tasting events. The rides and escape room are included. They have special Star Class times for certain rides like the Flow Rider. Chefs Table was $25 each plus tip. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, rrraydon said:

Please let me know how the guac class went. I'm reserved for this next week. 

They canceled it so we went for a later lunch instead. 

Edited by HBCcruiser

49 minutes ago, HBCcruiser said:

We were all set up to watch the Aqua show but they canceled it due to wind and waves. Hopefully we can see it later in the week.

That is one of the major issues, in my mind, with O class ships. They are very weather and tech dependent. It is great when everything works out but it is not rare for things to not go as planned.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

That is one of the major issues, in my mind, with O class ships. They are very weather and tech dependent. It is great when everything works out but it is not rare for things to not go as planned.

Yeh we were wondering why they’d schedule it on rough sea days. They know the sea patterns. Anywhoo we brought out the disco ball while we were waiting to invite for the show that never was. 
IMG_2964.thumb.jpeg.36ddfa50206f90a6117e1ff8c7c37752.jpeg

IMG_2962.jpeg

• Like 9

rrraydon - we did the guacamole class last December.  Meh.....of course we are Texans so we like our guac very flavorful.  Their ingredients are pretty limited so it was a bit bland.  The margarita drinkers had a few nice ones and lunch was included - again, Sabor on Harmony is just a miss for us.  We loved it on other ships but something seems missing now.  Were the guys nice who did it?  Yes. Did some people enjoy it?  Sure.  It wasn't for us but that doesn't mean there weren't plenty others who like it.

Carry on - enjoying your review.  Yeah - the Aquashow was cancelled three times on our sailing.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, wolfganghowell said:

Sabor on Harmony is just a miss for us

Agreed. We are from California and visit Mexico frequently. Definitely a miss IMO.

After brunch we were going to go on the slides. All upper decks, including the suite sun deck, are closed due to high winds. Bummer! I never remembered them ever closing the Haven sun deck do you? Location perhaps?

So we hit the hot tub in the Solarium instead.

IMG_6091.thumb.jpeg.158890e43a6464c9c332985acc23b001.jpeg

IMG_6092.thumb.jpeg.bc4c0d00e7d1827fc694b838f5285ef1.jpeg

• Like 2

On 4/4/2024 at 12:45 PM, SarcasmSpasm said:

Hi!  We’re sailing sky on harmony on the 4/21 sailing. Excited to follow along. 

please let me know how the cabana is at chankanaab when you do your excursion. We have one booked there!

safe travels! ❤️

In case you're interested, I wrote a review after going there for the first time last year. I've since gone a second time.

• Thanks 1

• We had your cabin 8330 the week of march 17th. Girls trip of 4 middle aged women, We had Francisco. He is a newer genie, but did a decent job. This was my 3rd time in the 2bed ats. Things could have been more organized and we missed some stuff because we didn't know about them (such as I love the private star class flow rider sessions, missed the parade area seating and a few others).We still had a great time. I had 89 show up for the pub crawl and 55 for the slot pull, so it was a busy week with fun events.
  • Enjoy the cabin and the ship. Always a great time on any Oasis class ship!
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, LisaLisa87 said:

In case you're interested, I wrote a review after going there for the first time last year. I've since gone a second time.

Thank you!  That was great!

how does tipping work for your cabana attendant?

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, SarcasmSpasm said:

Thank you!  That was great!

how does tipping work for your cabana attendant?

it wasn’t clear from their website whether they take credit cards. That was one of the questions I asked in the email I sent a few weeks out (to which I got no response). My sister, and I took plenty of cash, just in case. When it was almost time to leave, a woman who was more fluent in English came over with our server and gave us our bill. She helped us convert the total to USD and then we paid in cash, including tip. I can’t imagine they don’t take credit cards, but we didn’t want to risk it!

Edited by LisaLisa87
  • Like 1