LIVE from the Carnival Mardi Gras April 6th-13th

On 4/11/2024 at 5:31 PM, GothOnAShip said:

This morning we went to walk around Grand Turk for a while. We looked at the space exhibit and in some of the shops and then we got back on the ship.

We did Shaq’s for lunch. I got another Big Aristotle and Mr. goth got another Shaq Attack, both of which were excellent.

Then we headed down to Summer Landing for some of the games that take place down there. Cup stacking was going on when we got there. It was just two people playing against each other, and they were brother and sister, so the rivalry was entertaining. Then we did animals trivia, which was hard but we won with 11 correct out of 20. We won our very own ship on a stick! IMG_0095.thumb.jpeg.e1276b17cdcdeec23b6ebd7254d49fb5.jpeg 

Then it was girl bands and boy bands trivia (22 out of 30) and movie quotes trivia (19 out of 20). 

Now I’m going to put on my devil pants in preparation for Voodoo Moon before dinner at Chibang! Then Mardi Gras celebration and Voodoo Moon. And probably piano bar after that. 

Congrats on your Trivia win! I'm the Golden Girls Trivia Champion from the Sunshine 18-23 December sailing 🙂

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Linds2014 said:

What is the RU4 promotion?

It's an offer for VIFP members that includes the Cheers! package in the cruise fare. The cruise fare is not the cheapest available when this code is used. I think the cheapest fare available when we booked was about $250 less per person that the RU4 code, but the cheapest fare didn't include the drink package. Since the drink package is usually about $500 per person, it was a significant discount. I think the promo code is only offered for a couple of weeks at a time, maybe once a year, so you have to watch carefully for it. 

• Like 4