MSC Cruise- A Complete Horror Show

Sorry to hear of your experiences, we went on our first MSC cruise on Seascape in February. We were in an inside cabin, we honestly didn't experience anything like what you did thankfully. We did have to change an excursion due to one being cancelled due to being late into Jamaica and the lady on the excursion desk was quite abrupt and rushed us but apart form that we didn't really experience any bad service. Our room attendant was very discrete and would just see him now and then in the corridor, but he would be in morning and night and the room was always clean, we did have a bit of an issue with him not leaving spare toilet rolls and on a couple of occasions he took the hand towels and didn't replace them, but nothing major.

Regarding the food, again we found it totally acceptable for mass catering and had some really lovely meals, some maybe less memorable but nothing we disliked.

I suppose regardless of price there is no excuse for bad service or manners from the staff but when it comes to the food they are at the budget end of cruising so cant really expect world class food in my opinion. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/6/2024 at 1:24 PM, rxlowry said:

Here’s my photo of same dish in YC last week.  Two clams.  But some in sauce and not dry. Pasta was cooked fine. 

IMG_7300.jpeg

I had this dish last night in the MDR on the Seashore. I found it to be very good. It had one single clam on top, but this appears to be only for presentation. There was plenty of clams mixed up in the sauce, which was very good, pasta cooked perfect. If you have ever eaten linguine in Clam sauce, this is what it is, and except same kind of clams, ie. small pieces if diced or chopped clams. 

• Like 2