Ovation from Honolulu, Hi to Vancouver, B.C.

Does anyone for this Ovation cruise in April 2024, if you can check in on embarkation day, leave your luggage and leave the ship to explore Oahu until 8pm? Since the ship does not leave port until 9pm?

Also, does anyone know The Key special times for RipCord by iFly & North Star? Looks like reservations for these activities are only paid reservations, I thought if I buy The Key that it will be included. 

Sorry if these are repetitive questions. I could not find answers.

Yes you can drop off luggage.  There will be ifly an northstar normal sessions available when you first board.  The ones available in the planner are the extended sessions or during sea days.  The only thing the key gets you as far as acitivies is bumper cars session, rock climbing session and flowrider session.

Thank you irishgal432 for your quick response. Do you happen to know what time check-in is if you have The Key? Right now my check in time is 4:30pm and I wanted to check in (possibly have lunch on board) and leave the ship to explore  Oahu. I can't believe The Key does not allow special times for the North Star and iFly. Bumper Cars special The Key time sounds good though.