Taino Bay lockers

Posted (edited)

Can someone tell me what the lockers cost at Taino Bay? And how do you pay for them? Are they "coin" operated? Or do you pay a vendor and receive some sort of key?

Edited by Beaver1975

On 4/15/2024 at 12:24 PM, Beaver1975 said:

Can someone tell me what the lockers cost at Taino Bay? And how do you pay for them? Are they "coin" operated? Or do you pay a vendor and receive some sort of key?

I didn't use them but I saw them.

They are near the surf activity on the wall of a building ( bathroom/changing room ). There was a sigh "pay inside" or "get token inside", I do not remember. 

So yes you have to pay someone to use them. I choose not to because it is isolated. You cannot see the lockers from any pool area or lazy river or bar or nothing except the surf thing. There were a few people sitting on the ground in front of the lockers or just leaning on them. They were not cruisers, probably port employee or wtv but it did not look safe. Someone would have plenty of time to force open ( or use a master key ) a locker before anyone noticing.

Maybe it is perfectly fine, but to ME it didn't look safe enough to leave ID, cash, etc

• Thanks 1