Mariner Benefits Questions

I am a 3 star Mariner.  It is my understanding that I am to receive certain discounts on Wine Packages, Specialty coffees, Specialty dining, etc.  I believe I also am to receive some other things (ship photo).  My question is: do I have to ask for these discounts or are they automatically granted when I use my Mariner card to purchase these items?   I have purchased specialty dining reservations already from home.  Do I receive the discount on those?  Any information/advice is welcome.  Thank you.

When you purchase anything on board, your "loyalty discount" is automatically applied.  All the info is in your card, so no, you don't have to request.  When you go to a specialty restaurant along with others who may be at different loyalty status levels, inform them when you are seated and tell them whose account you wish to charge.  If you don't, they will charge whoever made the reservation for all the meals at the table.

• Like 1

Just now, Navybikermom said:

I’m closing in on 4 star but have yet to receive a ship photo. Do you have to go to the photography studio to get it or maybe guest services? 🤔

Photo studio. 

1 minute ago, SeaMatesNYC said:

You will need to visit the photo studio and ask for this. It won’t just show up anywhere. We always forget…

Haha - never mind my post then - you answered it!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Navybikermom said:

Haha - never mind my post then - you answered it!

They usually have a bunch of them in the first display panel if they are still putting up all the printed photos (which I think is a waste and much prefer the digital displays on for example Rotterdam). Take one of those ship photos up to the cashier and ask for your free photo. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1