Making Specialty Dining Reservations in Advance with Premier Package

moviegal

Hi fellow cruisers! I will be sailing the Discovery in a few months and have the Premier package. I'm on the app to book my specialty dinners that are included, but it's asking me to pay in full, up front, for the meals. It doesn't seem to recognize that I have the Premier package and two dinners are included. I called Princess and they told me to "go ahead and pay" and that once I'm onboard, I can get a full refund on my credit card used to book the dining reservations.

I'm a little wary about doing that because it's not cheap, and I've already paid a significant amount of money for the Premier package upgrade. At the same time, I want to make sure I have reservations at the specialty restaurants before the fill up. Does anyone have experience with this, and do they indeed refund you in full if you pay for reservations in advance?

Does the AP show that you have the Premier package?  Did you put in your credit card info and see if the reservation says 0 due as the total?

some people have been having issues for some unknown reasons, but many of us have been able to make reservation in advance without paying.  

Goof luck.