Crystal Society Number

Traveler456

The old booking documents from Old Crystal included the Crystal Society Number. 

The new booking documents do not include the Crystal Society Number.

Is there a spot on the online account where I can enter my Crystal Society Number?

I did receive the Crystal Guest 2.5% discount.

Thank you

If you received the 2.5% discount then it’s already included with your reservation

Is there a reason you want to have it shown in your online account?

If you want to resolve it once onboard just stop by the Crystal,Society/Future Cruises desk and ask them to confirm it’s in the system 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Traveler456 said:

The old booking documents from Old Crystal included the Crystal Society Number. 

The new booking documents do not include the Crystal Society Number.

Is there a spot on the online account where I can enter my Crystal Society Number?

I did receive the Crystal Guest 2.5% discount.

Thank you

All of my Crystal bookings do have the Crystal Society number on it for myself and my wife.  It's been that way since our first booking with New Crystal.

Look carefully at the first page of your confirmation and additional confirmations as payment(s) are made.

Under the title guests it should list each guest on the booking.

To the right of each name it should have a dash then CS CODE: XXXXXX

If yours does not show a CS Code then have your TA followup with Crystal to get this straightened out.

For whatever reason when we received our confirmation for our first bookings they showed my code and for whatever reason had the wrong Crystal Society number for my wife. I didn't catch this right away but eventually did and our TA worked with Crystal to get each booking corrected so things can happen.  I wouldn't wait because it took awhile for the adjustments to be made to the saplings we had already taken.

Keith 

Thank you Keith and Ter777 for your responses.  I just looked at my confirmation more carefully and did find that the CS number is printed correctly next to my name.  It is listed on the guest ID line after CS Code.  On the old Crystal invoices name and Crystal Society number were at the top of the confirmation.

• Like 1