Do I get Voyager club perks on a 3 day cruise?

KyleClark

So if I am reading these terms and conditions correctly, Diamond members ARE entitled to a complimentary specialty restaurant tasting meal on 3 or 4 day cruises. Is that what cruisers have experienced in the past???

10 hours ago, jamon said:

So if I am reading these terms and conditions correctly, Diamond members ARE entitled to a complimentary specialty restaurant tasting meal on 3 or 4 day cruises. Is that what cruisers have experienced in the past???

That's the way I read it too. The other items specifically state they are excluded from cruises less than 4 nights. The Diamond specialty restaurant tasting menu dinner doesn't indicate this. (I haven't done a 3 night sailing on MSC.)

On 4/19/2024 at 4:17 PM, jamon said:

Currently on Magnifica, which has only one specialty restaurant. We did get the complimentary meal.

• Thanks 1

On 4/21/2024 at 11:48 AM, rikitikitavii said:

Currently on Magnifica, which has only one specialty restaurant. We did get the complimentary meal.

Did you pre-book before the cruise or just walk in?

I don't think you can pre-book, and walking in isn't recommended. You should try to book after boarding, but don't wait too long. The reservations can fill up quickly, especially for the most popular times, and you might not be left with much choice of days or times.

• Thanks 1

When I boarded the MSC Magnifica for a 3 day cruise (before Christmas last year) there was a card in the stateroom inviting me to the Diamond meal with a reserved time already proposed.

• Thanks 1

I was on the Magnifica in March and received a card in my room with a reserved time for the only specialty restaurant on-board.  That time didn't work with my schedule.  I simply called the number on the card and requested a different date and time.  Super accommodating.  No issue changing date and time. 

• Thanks 1