Meraviglia cabin 8185

TYMZ2973

CruiseDeckPlans is always a great source for videos and photos of specific cabins. Be aware that even if they don't have photos/videos of a specific room on the ship you are booked on, you can check out the other ships in the same class, as the cabins are typically very similar between ships in the same class.

2 minutes ago, TYMZ2973 said:

Thanks.   I have called twice.  They tell me it has a couch   All the drawings show couch.  But no videos do. 🤷‍♀️

I think only the Deluxe Ocean View cabins have a couch. Those are mostly on Deck 5, I believe.

Just now, JamieLogical said:

I think only the Deluxe Ocean View cabins have a couch. Those are mostly on Deck 5, I believe.

Yep, just checked the Deck Plans and all of the OR1 (Deluxe Ocean View) cabins are on Deck 5. Those are essentially identical to the Balcony cabins, minus the actual balcony, but the floorplan is the same.

Once I looked at the deck plans for deck 8 I realized that was a smaller cabin, should be labeled junior OV but not.  No seating but at the desk.  There are plenty pictures of other cabins in that class on that deck on cruisedeckplans.  EM

We had cabin 8204 on Virtuosa , the teeniest Ocean View cabin we have ever had on any cruiseline even the bed was a small double.  Worst cabin for comfort but a great location. 👍