MDR with Deluxe Beverage Package

Interested to know how this works if ordering multiple drinks at dnner i.e. sparkling water, appetizer wine, main selection wine, dessert wine.

Does the waiter just swipe the cards one time and then you order what you want?  I plan on having a different wine tasting with each course.😆

They could swap card for each order or could do paper docket due to number of terminals available in relation  to drinks to be served in MDR . I suggest pre order night before 

Ie ,sparkling water and first wine . Extremely unlikely you will get 4 or five orders in a dinner sitting , they have alot of tables to cover . Speak to waiter as Drink package is one drink at a time with a time out between drinks .

3 minutes ago, Hogbay said:

They could swap card for each order or could do paper docket due to number of terminals available in relation  to drinks to be served in MDR . I suggest pre order night before 

Ie ,sparkling water and first wine . Extremely unlikely you will get 4 or five orders in a dinner sitting , they have alot of tables to cover . Speak to waiter as Drink package is one drink at a time with a time out between drinks .

You can pre-order the night before?  I haven't read that anywhere.  I guess it will show up on the app when I am onboard.  Thank you for a very helpful tip!

Posted (edited)

On the Adventure last week, the assistant waiter handled drinks and she just looked at my card on night one and then just kept that in their records (I was using Diamond drinks but the process should be the same).

I usually had at least two drinks each dinner.  Just speak to your assistant waiter about what you want and I'm sure they will take care of you.  I don't think you need to preorder the night before.

Edited by prmssk
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, firstimer2009 said:

You can pre-order the night before?  I haven't read that anywhere.  I guess it will show up on the app when I am onboard.  Thank you for a very helpful tip!

You can’t order the night before. 

If you want a wine pairing with each course you will be better off skipping the MDR. I. My experience it can take anywhere from 10-30 minutes for a drink to be served. 

1 hour ago, not-enough-cruising said:

You can’t order the night before. 

If you want a wine pairing with each course you will be better off skipping the MDR. I. My experience it can take anywhere from 10-30 minutes for a drink to be served. 

We have My Time on 4 nights and Specialty on 3 nights.  I guess I will save my wine tasting for the specialty dinners.