"LIVE" from Norwegian Joy - April 28, 2024 NYC to Bermuda

Radio

Wheel of Fortune on a cruise ship is an enormous waste of time and theater space. And another way to cut costs and add more passenger money to the coffers.

On our recent cruise there may have been 50 people (and that may be over-estimating) who decided to waste their time to attend. And then, after almost an hour of "technical difficulties", they decided to call off the game. 

• Like 1

i was on the MSC ship mentioned above. (see me waving? 🙂  )

I wanted to recommend that if anyone is adventurous you go to tom moores jungle. then eat at the swizzle inn and get nachos. in the jungle you simply follow every path and it usually leads to a great reward. caves with clear water, holes you can dive into, beautiful beaches, caves off the beach. we spent over 90 minutes in the jungle and it was so rewarding finding all the natural beauty there.

it was virtually perfect weather. rare on any cruise. the 70 was a tad too hot for me but better than the heat of other months. Biggest dislike was the new ferry to st geo that non ncl folks have to take. much less desirable times.

Also if you havent tried Yacht club i do recommend you try it at least once. free drink package, including anything you want in your room, free wifi and a butler and was much cheaper than my haven cruises. also a great breakfast and lunch buffet on the suite deck.

if you like mini golf you have to try it next to the dockyard. sadly they didnt open for 30 min after opening time because someone forgot to unlock the gate. but it was fun once we got in.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, sunshine55 said:

Your videos have sound but no pic on my screen.  Anyone else have that issue?

I am having the same issue. Only a couple of the videos work for me. I am in Chrome on an older lap top.