Great Stirrup Cay question

Asking for someone in my party, if you can’t answer please keep your pitchforks at bay and keep scrolling lol

Does the island have a smoking area? 

5 hours ago, njkate said:

Asking for someone in my party, if you can’t answer please keep your pitchforks at bay and keep scrolling lol

Does the island have a smoking area? 

We have been to GSC several times.  None of us are smokers and I have not noticed if tehy have a designated smking area but I will say this... Whatever arrangements they have made seem to make it a pleasurable experience for all no matter the smoking preference.  I hope that you find it fully enjoyable no matter what arrangements you fidn when you get there.

• Like 1

Yes....there are certain areas with smoking receptacles found throughout the island. In 2022, we rented a cabana and the smoking area was in between the restrooms and one of the food trucks. Last year we rented a Villa and smoking was allowed outside the back door. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, LLCoolDoc said:

Yes....there are certain areas with smoking receptacles found throughout the island. In 2022, we rented a cabana and the smoking area was in between the restrooms and one of the food trucks. Last year we rented a Villa and smoking was allowed outside the back door. 

Thank you so much! This will make the smoker in my party happy! When we have a smoker we do follow the rules and I’m so hesitant to ask sometimes as I can do without the judgy snarky comments so again many thanks

• Like 2

You're welcome...I am a definite rule follower, and a smoker, so I understand! You won't get any judgement from me! I hear ya about the snarky comments.....there is no excuse for that!

• Like 2