Is there Bottled juice on apex???

We just did a royal cruise with the non alcoholic package, we don't drink soda (just Bottled water, coffee and juice) and in order to make the math work we had to have 13 drinks between the 2 of us a day.(which wasn't a problem because of the following)

One huge bright spot was the spa cafe, we often had late afternoon smoothies and grabbed a bottle of minute maid apple juice for me to enjoy in the room later. BUT...

I see apex's spa cafe is only open 7-10am and noon-2pm

> question 1, does celebrity (apex) have bottled juice?

> question 2, where can I get it other than spa cafe?

>>> my intention is to Not have to run get a juice before 2pm or store just a glass of juice in my fridge 

> question 3, can you simply order a strawberry banana smoothie from the spa cafe or only there menu smoothies?

Thank you for any replies and advice.

According to the website they have "bottled and canned juices". Bars may not all have the same stocked at any given time. Bars will always have juices that they use to make cocktails. My sister always gets cranberry and seltzer with lime from bars.    I cannot remember which types of juice I have seen.  I usually get some orange juice from the bar at the Ocean View. The Ocean View (buffet) bar is open long hours and usually well stocked. They also have the self serve beverage stations that have juices 24/7.  I have never had luck with smoothies at the Spa Cafe. They are usually watery or not well blended and not cold enough.  It really depends on who makes it though. I have altered what was on the menu with some luck. I like the fresh pressed juices much better.  The purple rain is delicious . 

• Like 1