Windstar Website

I just had a very productive “Chat” with Richard at Windstar. I got lucky as he is a lead over there, and he knew his stuff.

I have been going to My Windstar and logging in as a returning guest (10 cruises with windstar). Richard told me to log in as a NEW guest instead. you will provide your reservation number, your name, and your sailing date.

Your reservation will appear. If you tap (ipad) on your itinerary a new menu opens up

which includes excursions. if you tap on each excursion, details will come up.

hope this helps . And yes I was getting the “unauthorized message” while trying to navigate the returning guest pages.

I don't know why I'm lucky, but the website is still working 100% for me – special requests and all.  I sign in as a Returning Guest (even though I've never sailed Windstar) with the client ID from my booking.

1 minute ago, J&MSails said:

When I tried to book excursions it says you have to pay for them through your travel agent.  So the travel agent has to sit on hold

I called Windstar and they let me pay, even though I am booked through a travel agent.

22 minutes ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

I called Windstar and they let me pay, even though I am booked through a travel agent.

yes I was told the same by spvsr Richard, but by phone only, can’t use chat function to give them credit card info.

So has anyone been able to find their past cruise history on the new set up? If so, where was it located.Thank you

Regarding the disappearing special requests page , congrats to Host Jazzbeau for always being able to see it (at least as of his last post). I was told that the special requests page is “not yet fully vested”.