Thank you HAL for the quick stock credit approval.

I booked our May Volendam back to back cruise three hours ago and I already have approval for our stock credit.

I sent the email the old way, wasted an hour trying to get the phone app and downloads with a suggestion that we might get approval within a week.

Love the old way!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I was skeptical about the new Stockperks app. Have used it twice now and it was fine. Yesterday I sent my request for our August cruise and was approved within 4 hours.  I wish I could go ahead and do our Oct cruise too but not sure I can. 

43 minutes ago, RRFan said:

I was skeptical about the new Stockperks app. Have used it twice now and it was fine. Yesterday I sent my request for our August cruise and was approved within 4 hours.  I wish I could go ahead and do our Oct cruise too but not sure I can. 

Any departure in 2024 should work. If you put in 2025 cruises, you will be asked to return and request in November. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/6/2024 at 11:42 AM, C 2 C said:

I booked our May Volendam back to back cruise three hours ago and I already have approval for our stock credit.

I sent the email the old way, wasted an hour trying to get the phone app and downloads with a suggestion that we might get approval within a week.

Love the old way!!

Seriously?  You were actually able to do it the old way?  I sent mine in via email as I ususally do, and received the following response:

Do not reply to this email as replies to this auto-response will not be received.

We appreciate your request for onboard credit as part of the Carnival Corporation & plc Shareholder Benefit Program. To enhance your experience, Carnival Corporation has partnered with Stockperks to implement a more automated and streamlined process for onboard credit requests. Stockperks is a secure app-based marketplace connecting public companies with their retail investors.
Carnival Corporation, in collaboration with Stockperks, ensures compliance with global regulatory requirements, prioritizing information security. Your privacy and data are of utmost importance and Stockperks uses end-to-end encryption to safeguard all communications and personal data.
For a swift and secure confirmation of your Carnival Corporation & plc stock ownership, we recommend entering via brokerage connection. Stockperks does not access or keep your login credentials and does not sell users’ personal information. Your details are utilized to verify eligibility for the onboard credit benefit.
Please download the Stockperks app through App Store or Google Play. You can apply for your onboard credit through the Stockperks app once you have created a user profile. When creating your Stockperks account, there's no need to use the same credentials as your brokerage account.

Please visit www.stockperks.com/carnivalcorp for full program details.

Should you have any questions about the process on the Stockperks app, please contact carnivalcorp@stockperks.com for assistance. Stockperks Customer Service hours of operation are Monday – Friday, 8am to 6pm US Eastern Standard/Daylight Time.
We appreciate your continued support as a Carnival Corporation shareholder and look forward to welcoming you aboard.

Or did you mean that you ended up having to do it with StockPerks? TIA for a response....or a response from anyone who was able to do it successfully through email.

7 hours ago, AV8rix said:

TIA for a response....or a response from anyone who was able to do it successfully through email.

If you go to the Stockholders Benefit page (https://www.carnivalcorp.com/shareholder-information/shareholder-benefit) you will see this: For information regarding Stockperks’ use and processing of your information, technical support, account setup, and all other questions regarding the use of Stockperks, please contact Stockperks at carnivalcorp@stockperks.com. 

Last week I sent a request for help to that e-address and received a reply asking me to e-mail the following:

- reservation details (full name, reservation number, date of sailing, the cruise line & ship name and email address associated with the booking)

- an image of proof of Carnival stock ownership (official share certificate or brokerage statement from within the last 3 months) - on the document we need to see your name, the brokerage name, a date and how many CCL shares you own.

I did that. Within 2 business days it had been submitted, and I received a note from Gus Antorcha that I would hear within 5 business days if it had been approved. Within hours, I received an e-mail that the OBC had been successfully applied.

Stockperks has been saying since December that they will have a desktop computer version ready "in the very near future."

3 hours ago, Cruise Suzy said:

Stockperks has been saying since December that they will have a desktop computer version ready "in the very near future."

Yeah, and I've been waiting for that to happen ever since then.  I just don't use my phone for anything but phone/text and necessary travel-related apps like Navigator, airline boarding passes, Amtrak, etc.

Thanks for your response. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, AV8rix said:

Seriously?  You were actually able to do it the old way?  I sent mine in via email as I ususally do, and received the following response:

Or did you mean that you ended up having to do it with StockPerks? TIA for a response....or a response from anyone who was able to do it successfully through email.

The Old way but perhaps they looked at my age and realized the new tech is beyond octogenarians.

• Thanks 1