Live- ish from the NCL Jade 9 day Carribean May 6–15

On 5/8/2024 at 9:07 AM, pkt1976 said:

I bought the spa package for the cruise, I have back and leg issues and the jet therapy pool and stone loungers are so nice to relax and enjoy.

the co Ed jet pool was not working yesterday but hopefully will be fixed today. 

779200E4-D712-4F28-839D-EDC716A8D55D.jpeg

DB74E41B-977A-46E7-8FC6-799DFA918AC7.jpeg

2FE93503-D968-4EE8-A4E5-D9E705647E0F.jpeg

Do they offer a Day Pass? Hopefully it's not too expensive? Thought this might be a nice way to pass the time on one of the port days when I'm not leaving the ship. 

On 5/9/2024 at 6:21 PM, dmwnc1959 said:

Do they offer a Day Pass? Hopefully it's not too expensive? Thought this might be a nice way to pass the time on one of the port days when I'm not leaving the ship. 

I believe they do If there is space and the price varies based on demand . The pool and hot tub were down the other day and I didn’t make it there yesterday. 

• Thanks 1

Corporate became involved with the bed bug situation and it’s been resolved for him. They are supposed to deep clean/ treat any room found with bed bugs. Another person found a bug that was not a bed bug . Now I’m paranoid and strip my bedding off to check it. 😬there is bug spray you can buy but really anywhere I check for any signs of bugs on beds. It can happen anywhere. 

Another person had gunk blow out of the air vent onto the bed and had to fight to just get them to change the bedding for safety 😑

there have been so many customer service issues I’ve heard of and experienced. 😞 I am easy going but getting very frustrated with the lack of customer service, and some flat out rude crew. I’ve had mixed experiences in the past, 3 really awesome cruises and 2 I was ready to get off of. Im thankful I met some amazing new friends this cruise, we are keeping it fun 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, pkt1976 said:

I am easy going but getting very frustrated with the lack of customer service, and some flat out rude crew. I’ve had mixed experiences in the past, 3 really awesome cruises and 2 I was ready to get off of. Im thankful I met some amazing new friends this cruise, we are keeping it fun 

I don't know how much the customer service people have their hands tied, and how much they can do. But on your exit survey make sure to mention them specifically by name, as well as any and all issues that you had. Same goes for your friends.

In the meantime have a GREAT rest of the cruise!!! Looking forward to more reports on any specialty dining that you may do. 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, pkt1976 said:

Corporate became involved with the bed bug situation and it’s been resolved for him. They are supposed to deep clean/ treat any room found with bed bugs. Another person found a bug that was not a bed bug . Now I’m paranoid and strip my bedding off to check it. 😬there is bug spray you can buy but really anywhere I check for any signs of bugs on beds. It can happen anywhere. 

Another person had gunk blow out of the air vent onto the bed and had to fight to just get them to change the bedding for safety 😑

there have been so many customer service issues I’ve heard of and experienced. 😞 I am easy going but getting very frustrated with the lack of customer service, and some flat out rude crew. I’ve had mixed experiences in the past, 3 really awesome cruises and 2 I was ready to get off of. Im thankful I met some amazing new friends this cruise, we are keeping it fun 

Guest services are useless you need to speak with hotel manager! I believe on most ships there is a box by guest services to drop note/complaint in for hotel manager 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pkt1976 said:

Problem is until the bedbugs were noticed anyone that was in the cabin can now be a transport to carry the little demons elsewhere on the ship

• Like 2

I can’t upload photos 😑here or on my Facebook. 

the pool/hot tubs in the spa area are still broken. We are being told their will be compensation by the end of the cruise and they don’t know when it will be fixed.

Ill try to upload photos in the next post 

There was a deck party last night with all of singers and the band, so much talent and fun!! 

• Like 2

On 5/11/2024 at 9:30 PM, pkt1976 said:

I can’t upload photos 😑here or on my Facebook. 

the pool/hot tubs in the spa area are still broken. We are being told their will be compensation by the end of the cruise and they don’t know when it will be fixed.

Ill try to upload photos in the next post 

There was a deck party last night with all of singers and the band, so much talent and fun!! 

I hope you'll come back and give us a post cruise round up! 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, pkt1976 said:

I will ! Lots to say still . It just really didn’t like me trying to post 😑

Looking forward to your follow up! I’m on 6/15 and there have been so many issues with the swapping of ports, 30 days out and still ports with no excursions listed.